Pharmaceutical product loss during transportation affects peoples’ access to life-saving products and also has the largest environmental impact on the complete pharma value-chain.
Ensuring uninterrupted patient-safe and cost-efficient global access to pharmaceuticals.
Envirotainer’s cold chain solutions for patient safe and cost-efficient distribution of sensitive pharmaceuticals minimizes those risks and costs.
This is the single most important contribution to society of Envirotainer’s business, and in this quest Envirotainer strives to;
- Ensure global availability of a patient safe, cost-efficient and trustworthy pharma distribution cold chain.
- Ensure zero temperature excursions or pharma product loss.
- Minimize the risk of product tampering and theft by providing thorough processes, products and operations.
- Together with our partners, we help our customers make around 2 million doses of medicines and vaccines available all over the world, every day.
- We continuously improve the cost-efficiency per dose delivered, to contribute to affordable access to pharmaceuticals.
- We safeguard patient safety by delivering 100% reliability, ensuring zero temperature excursions during shipments, zero pharma product losses as well as having a rigid system to detect product tampering.
- We simplify access to critical pharmaceuticals by having a broad global supply-chain network and give peace of mind to our customers by offering an outstanding availability of containers.
ENSURING ACCESS TO PHARMACEUTICALS
Global distribution: # of doses delivered in a year
# of product lost during transport
Availability measured as On Time In Full (OTIF)