CryoSure® Consignee Trainings
1. A complete CryoSure® system is comprised of the following components: Product holder Dewar Product space Insulation lid Foam insert Cardboard box
2. The dewar stays in the carboard box at all time
3. In the box / in the pouch attached to the box you will find the following documents: One (1) Blank UN 1845 / Class 9 label for shipping of good One (1) UN 1845 / Class 9 label for Pick-up of the CryoSure, marked PICKUP If shipment cross boarder: Three (3) copies of the Invoice 1 copies in the box 2 in the document pouch on the outside of the box If pick up service is ordered: One (1) Shipment label for pick-up One (1) Delivery note
4. Two different temperature monitoring devices can be used together with CryoSure. This is Logmore that is used for shipment report.
5. Two different temperature monitoring devices can be used together with CryoSure. This is Controllant that is used for live monitoring.
6. When loading and unloading the product make sure that the cord to the temperature probes are inserted in the slid of the lid and that the temperature probe is placed in the product space.
7. Alway use safety gloves when load and un-load CryoSure